My WordPress malware removal service is in high demand because every day, internet cyber-criminals hack thousands of websites for nefarious purposes. These malicious code hacks are often invisible to users, involving no defacement, yet they are dangerous to anyone viewing the page, including the website owner.
By way of examples, the hacker may have;
- Infected the website with “key-logger” code which records keystrokes entered on a visitor’s Personal Computer, thus acquiring login credentials.
- Inserted phishing pages emulating a bank etc., to gain access to logins for online banking or financial transaction data.
- Inserted code to steal your traffic, generate links to other sites, or run fake ads
1: If your WordPress site has been hacked
If an intruder gains access to your WordPress website, it is likely that you will need a malware cleanup and removal service to not only clean out the dangerous files, but also to prevent further attacks from occurring. Often, the first indication that many site owners have of an issue is either;
– notification by the hosting company that their account is suspended due to malware infection, or
– a client or friend warning them that the site is flagged as “Dangerous” in search engine results pages.
2: Employ a cleanup Service for your site
Contact me and I can quickly implement a malware scanner to identify and remove malware and restore your website files back to a clean and safe state, removing any malware infection at the same time. Once I have the “go ahead” to commence work, I remove all malware and infections from your site, and I work with your hosting company to get the site reactivated.
I provide a fast and efficient service that removes all malware, infections, causes of spam, trojans, viruses and malicious injected scripts from your hacked website. If your website was defaced, I will work to restore it to its original state. Like all WordPress security experts, my primary goal is to rapidly sanitise your business or personal website and get it back up and running ASAP.
3: Get the site off any blacklists
Next, I help get the website’s reputation restored by blacklist removal from the mainstream lists and Google search.
4: Secure your website
The WordPress malware removal service I provide is quite different to that provided by other hacking repair companies in that once your site is cleaned. The first step in resolving security issues is selecting an appropriate security plugin:
- I implement a Web Application Firewall AND Brute Force Login Protection to stop your site from being hacked again!
- I provide an initial 90-day guarantee that in the unlikely event that another hacking occurs, I fix the site for free!
- I provide free 90 days of website maintenance services that ensure security is monitored, backups are done and software is kept up to date!
At the end of the 90 days, I will offer you a full Annual WordPress Maintenance Plan and discount your initial malware removal payment from the annual maintenance plan costs.
Malware removal cost: from $295
Order our WordPress malware removal service: note that the order form loads off: www.websitemaintenanceservices.co.nz
Or contact me to discuss your problem/s…
Last Updated 1 month ago by Ben Kemp