My WordPress Web Site Maintenance plan provides comprehensive measures to protect your valuable data from hackers and from loss. I like to think of it as proactive Disaster Recovery Plan.
Most small business website owners do none of this because they are either blissfully unaware of the threats and/or don’t understand the technology, terminology and methodologies.
That;s where I come in! I manage all the tedious and complicated website stuff, freeing you up to do what you do best. You have the peace of mind knowing that;
- All sensible measures are in place to prevent a problem arising
- Should a problem arise, I will solve it at no additional cost
An ounce of Prevention is better than a pound of Cure!
WP Website Maintenance plan includes;
- Daily Upgrade Checks for WordPress software and plugins to ensure you've got the latest security updates, bug fixes and product enhancements installed immediately they are available.
- Installation of Backup Software, automation of backup schedule. I have a developers license for Updraft Plus, a slick application that provides comprehensive Backup and Restore facilities, and scheduling of backups which are transferred off-site to secure Cloud Storage.
- Website Database Backups - daily backup of database, weekly backup of files
- Full Backup – entire site, plus site establishment documentation, original images etc. (Backup updated if there are any major changes)
- Installation of WP Security - depending on the site, installation of Block Bad Queries and Wordfence. For static sites, the 6G WAF can be installed.
- Installation of Caching - I have a developers license for WP Rocket Cache, the fastest (premium) plugin for WordPress. For static sites, I can implement various page load speed options in .htaccess.
- Evaluate & Process link exchange requests for you. Any promising reciprocal link requests will be responded to and actioned on your behalf.
- Anti-Spam - installation and configuration of the Cpanel "Spam Assassin" email spam filter and WordPress "Akismet" or Cleantalk post comment spam filter.
- Revision Management - reduces the multiple copies of page & post revisions to sensible levels
- Web Site Maintenance – we will do any quick amendments to pages, correcting typographical errors, fixing broken hyperlinks.
- Emergency WP Tech Support Response for urgent repairs, maintenance, WordPress website hacking attack recovery and self-inflicted breakages...
Annual WP Website Maintenance Plan Costs:
- NZ$300 per year, paid annually in January/
- Managed Web Hosting: for an extra NZ$75 per year – 1 site, Cpanel-based hosting on a Litespeed web server located in the US. I also provide website hosting relocation services.
Basically, I can do all the trivial techie things, leaving you free to work on your core business activities!