WordPress Website Maintenance Support plans from $32* per month + set-up fee. WordPress support packages include comprehensive measures to protect your valuable data from hackers and from loss. I like to think of these plans as proactive Disaster Recovery & Business Risk Management Plans. Most small business website owners do none of this because they are either blissfully unaware of the threats and/or don’t understand the technology, terminology and methodologies.
That’s where I come in! I manage all the tedious and complicated website management stuff, freeing you up to do what you do best.
You have the peace of mind knowing that your WordPress support packages include;
- All sensible measures are in place to prevent a problem arising
- Should a problem arise, I will solve it at no additional cost
An ounce of Prevention is better than a pound of Cure!
WP Website Maintenance Support plan includes;
- Daily Upgrade Checks for WordPress software and plugins to ensure you’ve got the latest security updates, bug fixes and product enhancements installed immediately they are available.
- Installation of Backup Software, automation of backup schedule. I have a developers license for Updraft Plus, a slick application that provides comprehensive Backup and Restore facilities, and scheduling of backups which are transferred off-site to secure Cloud Storage.
- Website Database Backups – daily backup of database, weekly backup of files
- Full Backup – entire site, plus site establishment documentation, original images etc. (Backup updated if there are any major changes)
- Installation of WP Security – depending on the site, installation of Block Bad Queries and Wordfence. For static sites, the 6G WAF can be installed.
- Installation of Caching –
- Page Load Speed / Core Web Vitals – I install WP Rocket Cache, the fastest (premium) plugin for WordPress. I implement various page load speed options such as image compression etc.
- Anti-Spam – installation and configuration of the Cpanel “Spam Assassin” email spam filter and WordPress Zero Spam plugin.
- Revision Management – reduces the multiple copies of page & post revisions to sensible levels
- Web Site Maintenance – we will do any quick amendments to pages, correcting typographical errors, fixing broken hyperlinks.
- Emergency WP Tech Support Response for urgent repairs, maintenance, WordPress website hacking attack recovery and self-inflicted breakages…
Annual WP Website Maintenance Plan Costs:
- NZ$385 per year, paid annually in January/
- Managed Web Hosting: for an extra NZ$75 per year – 1 site, Cpanel-based hosting on a Litespeed web server located in the US. I also provide website hosting relocation services.
Basically, I can do all the tedious techie things, leaving you free to work on your core business activities!